Digital Marketing Jobs
Marketing Automation Manager
Rapidly expanding higher education institution is looking for a dynamic Marketing Automation Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for inbound/outbound efforts and partner closely with creative, content, and marketing teams. You will need to be hands on throughout the entire lifecycle, proficient with data-driven marketing, demand generation, and email marketing platforms. You will be working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and will be tasked with reviewing existing campaigns, establishing consumer journey, enhance lead nurturing & engagement, and develop scoring mechanisms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related
- 3-6 years of Marketing Automation experience
- Experience with Email and SMS marketing automation
- Excellent communication (cross-functional and stakeholder)
- Customer Journey experience