Digital Marketing Jobs
Marketing Automation Manager
Our client is a well-known, innovative and informative international multimedia news provider. They speak to a global audience with thousands of journalists delivering unparalleled international and national news. Their company culture is incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative.
In this role, you will implement the global email strategy and take ownership of the marketing automation programs in Eloqua.
- Drive the global email strategy and execute lead generation campaigns; nurture prospects through the marketing funnel and deliver superior results for engagement and conversion
- Develop a variety of email campaigns – lead generation, welcome, nurturing, newsletters, up-sell, cross-sell and event promotion
- Manage all aspects of the Eloqua marketing platform including email/landing page development, testing & optimization, lead scoring, database management and reporting & analysis
- Conduct data analysis and segmentation to build targeted email programs across the funnel
- Utilize A/B testing for email and landing page optimization
- Analyze performance metrics and develop campaign, content and workflow recommendations
- Minimum of two years experience of email marketing in a B2B capacity
- Proficiency and experience with the Eloqua marketing automation platform (including the creation of email templates and custom landing pages) and Salesforce CRM system essential
- Good level of HTML and associated coding a must
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors (or equivalent) with a concentration in Marketing strongly preferred