Marketing Automation Manger
Our client is a renowned company creating revolutionary online and mobile platforms. Their cutting-edge, groundbreaking, and technologically advanced approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for building performance marketing email campaigns to drive revenue and lead generation across the company’s brand sites.
• Oversee the setup, maintenance, and optimization for all email marketing plans; establish A/B testing and promotion procedure for optimal email communication
• Manage marketing campaign concept development and implementation; direct e-communications calendar to ensure efficient and on time delivery
• Develop audience lists and segment targets based on behaviors, interests, activity, and user life cycle
• Analyze campaign performance metrics, reporting, conversions, attribution, and effectiveness; provide insight to continually enhance processes and drive optimal success rates
• Liaise with Account Manager and external partners to successfully create and execute campaigns;
collaborate with web developers and email service providers to present requirements
• Serve as the key contact for marketing campaigns and discuss improvement strategies; remain current on industry trends and provide recommendations to increase performance and engagement
• Extensive experience in (CRM) Email Marketing Platforms
• Experience building CRM databases, SQL queries, email and data automations, and one-off email campaigns
• Strong HTML skills