Marketing Automation Specialist (Eloqua)
Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist (Eloqua)
Our client is the leader in stock images. They are seeking a Senior Marketing Automation Specialist.
Who You Are:
You are a marketing automation Jedi! You have a well-developed understanding of demand generation and marketing processes and how to support them from a technology and operations perspective. You have a passion for turning chaos into order. You know all the synonyms for “attention to detail” – meticulous, thorough, exact – and it’s exemplified in your work. You’re ready to take the next step in your career and come work for an amazing company and brand.
Your Next Challenge:
The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist is a key role in the marketing operations team responsible for all facets of global email and marketing automation operations, supporting all marketing and email programs. Activities include: building complex nurture and triggered email communications programs, testing and conducting quality assurance review of assets and programs, identifying and implementing marketing operations best-practices, researching issues, and supporting our internal clients. You’ll be looked at as the subject matter expert when it comes to how Eloqua can and should be used for marketing automation in a B2B environment.
- Collaborate with marketing and business partners to ensure timely and high quality execution of email campaigns and programs
- Test and QA Eloqua assets including emails, forms, landing pages and campaigns
- Manage all aspects of building campaign or program within Eloqua including designing nurture/triggered programs, testing assets and programs, launching campaign, and troubleshooting issues
- Manage the prospect database fields, build custom data objects
- Support the localization process for all global emails and landing pages, working with our localization team and vendors
- Provide Eloqua support to internal, self-service users. Work with field marketing teams to educate them and support local needs
- Continually develop our Eloqua expertise – identify and implement best practices, drive feature requests into the vendor, etc.
What You’ll Need:
- Marketing automation expertise with Eloqua as the preferred platform, certification is a plus
- Good understanding of B2B email/nurture marketing practices, engagement strategies, and anti-spam laws
- Experience with CRM administration and Eloqua – Salesforce system integration a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP), SQL skills preferred
- Self-directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and technology teams
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, information technology, business, or other related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in complex and high volume marketing automation environments
- Passionate, positive attitude – willing to roll with the punches and have fun!
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty.