Marketing Brand Manager
Our client is a well-known beauty brand offering revolutionary hair care and professional tools. Their chic, on-trend, and innovative techniques enable every individual to feel their most beautiful.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive marketing plans to increase brand awareness, trial, and brand loyalty across all retail accounts. You would also be responsible for partnering with various cross-functional teams and reporting to the Director of Marketing.
• Create and execute all aspects of marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, product innovation, and brand loyalty across key retail accounts
• Direct digital retail strategy for key accounts; ensure all materials are aligned with the brand’s vision; develop content to engage the client across various digital platforms
• Supervise all aspects of the in-store merchandising procedure; establish visual direction and brand messaging across all distribution channels
• Implement an overarching strategy for the national promotional calendar; identify strategic investment opportunities to promote account relationship and brand-building
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including the sales team to drive retail growth with customized account strategies in major accounts
• Develop marketing program KPI’s and lead analysis and reporting; achieve marketing plans and initiatives on time and within budget
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or marketing preferred
• 6-8 years’ retail marketing experience, including Sephora or Ulta experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
• Possess a passion for the beauty industry