Marketing Business Analyst - Fulltime/Direct Hire
Our client – an entertainment brand – is looking for a Marketing Business Analyst to join their team in a full-time role! This is a highly visible and impact position and you will have regular exposure to top management. The ideal candidate for this position should be a passionate, driven, results-oriented individual.
- Working with the Financial Planning team to measure the effectiveness of Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
- Provide company-wide reporting and analysis to support: KPIs, customer behavior, value and engagement, marketing campaign effectiveness and customer segmentation.
- Taking complex data and turning it into clear and actionable insights.
- Using CRM software tools, analyze effectiveness of marketing promotions and presenting findings to the leadership team.
- Developing, maintaining, and distributing ad-hoc reports and marketing mix models as needed.
- Identifying business trends, marketing shifts, and provide insight to company performance.
- Monitoring and assessing business operating performance metrics.
- Establishing email performance benchmarks, summarize key insights, and recommend actions to improve email performance.
- Advanced knowledge of CRM tools and marketing analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills a must (e.g. macros, v-lookup, pivot tables, and other advanced formulas).
- Experience with PowerPivot preferred.
- Familiarity with Optimove marketing software a plus.
Please apply with updated resume and salary requirements!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."