Digital Marketing Jobs
Marketing Business Analyst
Title:Marketing Business Analyst
Our client, a leadingorganization within the healthcare industry, is looking for a business analystto join their marketing team to perform analysis, planning, design,testing and implementation of business tools/processes. This person willprovide market research information/insights to support key business decisions,as well as perform essential functions to for day-to-day database maintenance.
- Use internal CRM system and other data input sources todesign and establish a marketing performance report.
- Provide strategic and tactical insights based on campaignperformance, working cross-departmentally to link performance with broader initiativesand objectives.
- Perform regular file processing to support marketingcampaigns.
- Import and query data for analytics needs as required.
- Develop/update policies and work procedures as needed,while enforcing data best practices and maintaining data integrity.
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing data analytics/reportingrole
- Must have strong project management, business writing, andreporting skills with experience in marketing or market research
- Must have experience in SCRIBE and MS Access
- Ability to translate conversational instructions into datasteps for process execution
- Knowledge of statistical concepts
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and verbal/writtencommunication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Also a “Plus”:
- Experience with web-based applications, programminglanguages inc. Java script, and MS-SQL
- Experience with Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, or Infor CRM