Marketing Campaign Manager
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing marketing across all channels, including direct mail, email, webinars, paid digital, website, paid and organic social, and traditional advertising.
• Lead marketing campaigns across all channels, including direct mail, email, webinars, paid digital, events, SEM, SEO, website, paid and organic social, and traditional advertising
• Oversee marketing and product marketing teams, including creative, writers, online, events, PR, campaign analytics, product marketing, and sales strategy
• Assist with report creation, performance review, return on investment analysis, and campaign ID creation
• Maintain comprehensive marketing events, programs, and content calendar and work with cross-functional teams to ensure all pipeline generating programs are represented
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7-10 years’ multi-channel marketing experience
• 5+ years’ experience with account-based marketing for B2B organizations, driving pipeline for the programs, overseeing marketing budgets, and working with sales