Marketing Campaign Manager
Our client is a renowned company creating groundbreaking products to positively impact lives and communities. Based in the heart of New York City, their innovative, collaborative, and customized approach provides revolutionary products like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing annual and in-year GTM campaign planning and marketing calendar and ensure aligned with business objectives, consumer intelligence, and category dynamics.
• Manage the annual and in-year GTM campaign planning and marketing calendar and ensure aligned with business objectives, consumer intelligence, and category dynamics
• Develop strategic campaign briefs to lead and inspire coordinated activities of the marketing, sales, and brand communications teams
• Ensure all aspects of a campaign are executed on-time, monitor the team’s activities, and communicate deadlines
• Source analytics and campaign performance analysis to be built into campaign recaps and used to inform future activities
• Oversee the marketing budget and work with finance to ensure all expenses are properly approved and tracked
• 4+ years’ marketing experience, including direct to consumer marketing
• Strong understanding of acquisition and or subscription/retention marketing
• Excellent presentation, communication, detail-oriented, and sales skills