Digital Marketing Jobs
Marketing Communications Manager
Our client, an insurance agency, is seeking a Marketing Communication Manager to handle strategy and execution of campaigns.
Marketing Communications Manager Overview:
As the Marketing Communications Manager, you will own strategy and execution across all marketing collateral including social, email, web, presentations and white papers.
Marketing Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and monitor content calendars.
- Write and create content for LinkedIn, Google Ads, emails and presentations.
- Analyze and report on lead generation and SEO KPIs
- Work with sales and agency partners to make updates to website and suggest optimization strategies.
Marketing Communications Manager Qualifications:
- Strong writing and communication skills
- 4+ years’ experience with B2B marketing communication strategy (digital channels), preferably in healthcare, medical, legal, insurance or related field.
- Google Analytics and AdWords experience; SEO best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, sales, marketing or related