Marketing Communications + PR Manager (Full-time)
Our client – specializing in financial services industry – is looking for a buttoned-up Marketing Communications + PR Manager to join the team! The team you will be joining acts like an internal agency, servicing the company's marketing and PR initiatives.
You will be:
• Working with internal Sales Teams to develop marketing materials
• Spearheading public relations and marketing media efforts on behalf of the firm, including print, radio, social, video and web
• Working closely with the company’s PR firm to support media training and develop talking points
• Collaborating with internal Creative Services and Editorial teams to develop public relations and marketing materials
• Developing and executing email marketing newsletters
• Developing and executing brand-building and awareness events
• Providing metrics and results of marketing communications campaigns in line with Sales goals
The ideal candidate will have:
• 7 years of internal marketing communications experience working on behalf of a brand
• Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
• Organized team leader with the ability to project manage multiple campaigns
• Experience extending a brand in video/streaming channels
Nice to haves:
• Financial services or equity market industry experience
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and working with analysis to support metrics
Compensation based on experience. Please apply with updated resume and salary requirements!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."