Marketing Content Manager
Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing marketing communication collateral for European, Middle East, and Asian markets, including presentations, fact sheets, and profiles.
• Manage all marketing materials for European, Middle East, and Asian markets and serve as the liaison between US and UK offices
• Oversee all marketing communication collateral, such as presentations, fact sheets, profiles, and other marketing communications
• Ensure the accuracy of materials and relevance to markets outside the US with regard to language conventions and page layout
• Confirm content is aligned with the company’s objectives and standards and archive materials accurately
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including product management, investment management, compliance, performance and data, and distribution teams
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ industry experience