Marketing Coordinator - Beauty
Ourclient is a chic, classic and stylish high-end fashion house. Their designs are iconic and have been seenon some of the most famous tastemakers and celebrities, both in high-fashionmagazines and on the red carpet. Withthe highest quality fabrics and timeless styles, they are a well-known name inthe fashion industry.
Inthis role you will assist in the development and execution of Marketingprograms, including new launches and ongoing promotional support. Theideal candidate will have a blend of analytical/strategic and creative/problemsolving skills.
- Assist in the development and execution of product launches
- Help coordinate the execution of marketing plan
- Pull and analyze post-launch data and generate detailed launch performance summaries
- Perform on-going analysis, and conduct ad-hoc queries as necessary to answer business questions
- Conduct bi-annual pricing analysis
- Help to prepare National Sales Meetings and Retailer presentations
- Various other ad-hoc requests
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related industry
- 2-3 years of beauty marketing experience required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Must demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment