Marketing Coordinator - Beauty
Our client is a chic, classic and stylish high-end fashion house. Their designs are iconic and have been seen on some of the most famous tastemakers and celebrities, both in high-fashion magazines and on the red carpet. With the highest quality fabrics and timeless styles, they are a well-known name in the fashion industry.
In this role you will assist in the development and execution of Marketing programs, including new launches and ongoing promotional support. The ideal candidate will have a blend of analytical/strategic and creative/problem solving skills.
- Assist in the development and execution of product launches
- Help coordinate the execution of marketing plan
- Pull and analyze post-launch data and generate detailed launch performance summaries
- Perform on-going analysis, and conduct ad-hoc queries as necessary to answer business questions
- Conduct bi-annual pricing analysis
- Help to prepare National Sales Meetings and Retailer presentations
- Various other ad-hoc requests
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related industry
- 2-3 years of beauty marketing experience required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Must demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment