Marketing Coordinator, Beauty
Our client is leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellness solutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it has never been easier for you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns.
• Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Serve as the key contact to category management team members and other internal stakeholders to implement marketing programs
• Oversee web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Partner with business analytics team to track marketing campaign performance and work with category management and the vendor community as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ retailing, advertising, marketing, or merchandising experience; preferably experience in CPG environment