Lifestyle company is seeking a Marketing Coordinator.
• Work closely with the event and PR managers as well as cross functional partners within marketing, merchandising and ecom in the planning and implementation of brand initiatives & events
• Assist PR Manager with shipping, tracking, maintaining, unloading, setting up, and ordering supplies for events and activations
• Assist PR Manager in management of company-wide collection samples and managing press sample requests
• Attend offsite marketing initiatives as a representative for the company
• Assist PR Manager with presentations including research, copy writing & development, marketing information & brainstorming
• Assist PR Manager with in maintaining event & activation budgets
• Identify, track, and assess new market trends by continually analyzing marketplace activity to stay on the pulse of new lifestyle movements and trends, connecting the dots on a broad spectrum to forecast future opportunities, while also communicating to marketing and internal creative teams on what’s new. Have finger on the pulse of trends and tap into current media strategies
• Effectively communicates and follows up with all stakeholders to ensure project progresses, requirements are followed and goals are met.
• Plan/Organize/Submit/Create marketing content as requested.
• Provide event recaps after completion of activations
• Communicate with outside brand partners with high level of maturity and professionalism
• Coordinate receiving and shipping of seeding packages and maintain inventory control of product
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field or combined job experience and education
• 2-5 years of marketing experience
• Great interpersonal, team building, and relationship management skills
• Ability to communicate ideas, issues, opportunities
• Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines while being extremely detail oriented and organized for accurate and timely delivery of projects.
• Able to work well with others, across several projects and experience pulling internal resources together to ensure timely results.
• Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Adobe Suite a plus
• The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience with coordinating events & media relationships
• Availability to work evenings and weekends
• Must be able to lift up to 30 Lbs.
• Approximately 25% travel is required