Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns. You would also be responsible for driving traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads.
• Assist with development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Develop and implement content for the blog, newsletters, white papers, case studies, reports, videos, and events
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Conduct performance metric analysis; gather data for marketing reports; provide support to the content and communications teams for a variety of marketing programs
• Analyze collected marketing data to optimize ad campaigns; provide strategic recommendations; remain current on emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4 years’ experience in a technology environment