| || |
Leading beauty brand in Orange County is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
• Assist Social Media Manager in outreach in acquisition of influencers and ambassadors for partnerships/takeovers/content etc. to grow social media following for the brand.
• Support community management efforts and audience engagement when needed.
• Reach out to like-minded brands for giveaway partnerships as well.
• Monitor and report on what indie and clean brands are activating on social to drive rapid follower growth.
• Assist in coordinating photo-shoots as well as researching examples of image and video content.
• Coordinate any influencer or ambassador mailings including communicating and tracking all information.
• Track PR clip reports to monitor for newsworthy social media, website/CRM and retailer communication.
• Help develop new brand product research. Help manage focus groups, internal feedback, surveys, and external panel feedback (key ambassador groups). Assist with formula submissions based on panel feedback.
• Track all product rating & reviews on all retailer.coms and report on products that need attention/content revisions.
• Post & tag all influencer images onto Sephora’s Beauty Board
• Grow and manage Facebook group community for pro community to have direct lifeline to brand.
• Assist with marketing recaps of activity including growth/results of activity for social, PR, promotions, CRM, paid media and social.
• Assist with coordination of content calendar and timelines.
• Assist with any tradeshows or events. Including planning, organizing and implementing tools to help growth/interaction/marketing concepts for these events.
• Help with coordination of special projects as assigned.
• 2+ years in marketing/PR/social media within. Plus to be from the beauty industry.
• Can do attitude and willingness to roll-up their sleeves for any project
• Proactive problem solver
• Extremely detailed oriented
• Team collaborator and willingness to go the extra step beyond role requirements
• Social analytical platforms, email marketing, survey tools, etc. capabilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – especially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Collaborative and team player oriented
• BA/BS in relevant discipline