Our client is a popular beauty brand creating trendsetting makeup must-haves. Their modern, innovative, and cool products inspire confidence every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns.
• Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Partner with creative, social media, and influencer teams to guide marketing activations, including advertising for digital, social, print, out of home, and experiential
• Support PR and influencer initiatives, including creating localized, retail-specific content and tracking sales and marketing budgets by retailer
• Oversee web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ marketing, brand management, or advertising experience
• Beauty industry knowledge
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite