Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled products connecting individuals to cutting-edge digital experiences. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you would be responsible for supporting the company’s Project Managers to ensure that projects are flawlessly delivered on-time, on-budget, and on-brief.
• Support the company’s Project Managers to ensure that projects are flawlessly delivered on-time, on-budget, and on-brief
• Help to create and track project schedules, budget, and resources using Workfront tool and organize and maintain project folders
• Undertake general administrative project tasks, such as status updates, processing contracts, purchase orders, and invoices
• Maintain weekly dashboards to track program status with stakeholders and organize and participate in stakeholder meetings
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ project coordination experience
• Ability to work effectively across multiple teams and projects in a time sensitive capacity
• Self-motivated and highly adaptable, able to work autonomously
• Highly organized with good time management skills