Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary andaward-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologicallyadvanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
Inthis position, you would be responsible for assisting with the development andimplementation of digital andprint marketing campaigns.
• Assist with developmentand implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns acrossdifferent platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Oversee web and emailcommunications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals,editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Helpstrategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drivetraffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Assist with all aspectsof event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, and content management
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strongcommunication and organizational skills