Our client is a premier advertising agency presenting unparalleled solutions for a diverse portfolio of brands. Their cutting-edge, innovative, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns.
• Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Oversee all aspects of web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Conduct performance metric analysis; gather data for marketing reports; provide support to the content and communications teams for a variety of marketing programs
• Analyze collected marketing data to optimize ad campaigns; provide strategic recommendations; remain current on emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years’ sales, marketing, or advertising experience
• Database management experience
• Experience with Salesforce preferred