Our client is a leading international beauty brand, offering high-end face and body care products. Their luxurious, innovative, and natural products provide the perfect blend of glamour and sustainability.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting withal aspects of marketing campaigns, marketing pitches, and multi-branded kits to achieve maximum exposure. You would also be essential in working with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and execute a sampling program for all retailers.
• Create and implement every aspect of strategic marketing campaigns, such as production timelines, composing creative briefs and marketing copy, and analyzing performance metrics
• Collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and execute a sampling program for all retailers
• Assist with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, marketing pitches, and multi-branded kits to achieve maximum exposure
• Analyze campaign data and recommend insights to achieve optimal results; identify new opportunities for growth
• Ensure deliverables are completed efficiently, on time, and within budget per established timelines and financial plans
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 2-3 years marketing experience in the beauty industry
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite