Our client is a popular beauty brand creating luxurious skincare and home essentials across the globe. Their modern, technologically advanced, and on-trend products celebrate your individual beauty every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of daily marketing operations and driving brand awareness. You would also be responsible for overseeing store openings, events, B2B initiatives, and retail promotions.
• Support the Marketing Manager with daily marketing operational responsibilities and drive brand awareness and sales in the US
• Lead execution for marketing activities with an emphasis on sampling, promotion, in-store communication, PR, and social
• Manage store openings, events, and B2B initiatives, oversee retail promotions, check translations, and manage retail collateral printing
• Oversee local PR and social plans and ensure calendars are organized; direct store openings and B2B requests
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ marketing experience
• Passion for beauty and wellness