Our client is a premier beauty company specializing in manufacturing and distribution of top beauty must-haves. Their on-trend, innovative, and high-quality approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing creative assets and ensuring deliverables are achieved on-time. You would also be responsible for maintaining the product closet and managing sample requests.
• Manage promotions and marketing collateral in partnership with the Marketing Manager and the sales team
• Oversee presentations, product renderings, copy sheets, and specification sheets and proof artwork mechanicals
• Establish and maintain project timelines for all creative assets and ensure all deliverables are achieved on-time
• Lead all aspects of sample requests, including tracking delivery, gathering products, and packing samples
• Maintain the product closet, order product from the warehouse, conduct monthly store checks, and maintain invoices
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ beauty or consumer brands experience