Our client, a premier manufacturer of refrigerated food, is looking for an organized and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join their team. The Marketing Coordinator provides support to the Corporate Marketing Department across a wide range of projects and ongoing tasks. This role operates in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with frequently shifting priorities. This position requires initiative, leadership, excellent problem solving skills, tenacity, and outstanding interpersonal skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Actively manages Corporate Merchandise program, including digital interface and vendor management, product ordering system, procurement & fulfillment. Responsible for brand consistency & standards across all corporate merchandise.
• Responsible for production of semiannual Corporate Newsletter, working across the organization to source content, and with outside agency partners to build stories, develop graphic layout, and print final deliverable.
• Fulfills requests for digital pictures of company products including ordering product, taking photos, organizing studio and file storage of photos.
• Tracks department budget, including invoice coding, reconciliation and provides budget forecasting.; works with Accounts Payable department to resolve discrepancies when necessary.
• Manages digital agency to create new interactive forms and processes for company intranet. Ensures content and platform is up to date.
• Manages activities and serves as key liaison for select vendors including digital agency, promotional merchandise agency and printers.
• Develops best practices and continuous improvement to gain efficiencies; recommends changes to senior leadership in order to maximize resources.
• Manages schedules and workflow of up to 3 summer interns.
• Support whole marketing team at Reser's - 12 people.
• Leads remote meeting planning and setup. Includes negotiating rates, room setup, décor and vendor management.
• Organizes meetings, including scheduling, taking minutes, coordinating room setup, and ordering food as needed.
• Sends packages and supports Front Desk phone needs as assigned.
• Collaborates closely with marketing team members as well as other functional areas of the company.
• Ad hoc projects as needed.
• Reporting to Marketing Manager (who was promoted from this position).
• 10-15% digital, 15-20% admin, 60-75% marketing support
• At least 5 years of marketing experience is required (Can be more green if they have had multiple marketing roles)
• College degree required.
• Experience in project management, project coordination to completion is strongly preferred.
• Must be proficient in MS Office, especially excel, word and powerpoint.
• Demonstrated ability to manage & prioritize multiple, concurrent projects against aggressive timelines without compromising accuracy or quality.
• Ability to anticipate and recognize situations that warrant initiative and move forward without hesitation (quick thinker); resolves issues, problems or situations.
• Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills.
• Extremely organized, detail oriented, and accurate.
• Ability to lead through influence and work effectively with all levels of management. Great at building relationships quickly.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task and problem solve to keep projects on track.
• Manages own time, independent, manage priorities and resources to achieve goals.
• Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; desiring and making an effort to acquire new knowledge, projects and/or skills.
• Adapts to working with a variety of situations, individuals and groups. Open to new ways of doing things and has a willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things.
• Ability to perform under pressure in a very fast paced, complex and dynamic environment.
• Ability to think analytically in regards to marketing and associated projects.
• Ability to work 60-70 hour weeks and travel on occasion.
• Ideally would like someone in the food industry.
• Office environment.
• Travel up to 10% of the time.
• Occasional lifting of packages in excess of 45 lbs is required
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!