Marketing Coordinator/Senior Admin | Temp-to-hire | Philadelphia, PA | $20-24/hr, DOE
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled real estate services across the globe. Their innovative, collaborative, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance for the marketing team. You would also be responsible for preparing invoices, updating website content, and posting social media content.
Rate: $20-24/hr, DOE
• Provide administrative support and assistance for the marketing team in a professional and efficient manner
• Assist with creating various marketing collateral, including flyers, proposals, case studies, booklets, email blasts, invitations, announcements, and presentation boards
• Manage spreadsheets, prepare invoices, follow-up with various vendors, and conduct research as necessary
• Update website content in partnership with cross-functional teams and ensure content is accurate and completed on-time
• Assist with managing the social media calendar and post content efficiently and accurately as directed by team members
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite