Marketing Corporate Communications Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest real estate solutions. Their modern, innovative, and dynamic approach builds and enriches communities every day.
As the Marketing Corporate Communications Manager, you would support for various teams to manage the corporate brand, including visual identity, brand voice, tone and supporting collateral materials.
• Provide support for various teams to manage the corporate brand, including visual identity, brand voice, tone and supporting collateral materials
• Communicate accurately and professionally with both internal teams, consultants and vendors and develop a firm grasp of project needs and draft outstanding proposals
• Coordinate initiatives to produce new materials, including design presentations, and corporate materials both digital and written
• Prepare the Vice President for meetings with thorough research and reporting, identify red flags with timelines and direct to appropriate team members
• Assist the Vice President of Corporate Communications in tracking, forecasting and analyzing all communications, PR and marketing activities
• Administer the Communications database, including creating and maintaining targeted email lists as needed in MailChimp, Pardot and Outlook
• Develop creative content for marketing automation programs in Salesforce and Pardot and provide creative support for Partner Relations team as directed by VP of Corporate Communications
• Update the firm’s website, including editing blog pages and the market perspective, imagery, photos, and articles
• Post and monitor social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram and decipher between business-to-business and business-to-consumer content
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or related field
• 3+ years of experience or 1+ internship in relevant field, such as PR, journalism, digital media, communications, or marketing
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while maintaining exceptional quality control and ensuring accountability.
• Adept at developing creative content, collateral, and online promotion that drive engagement
• Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator a plus
• Passion for real estate, finance, and/or investment