Marketing Data Analyst
Ourclient is an innovative and well-known skincare line dedicated to bringingeffective and high-quality products to their consumers. This award winning company redefines thefuture of skincare by eliminating any invasive procedures or needles andbringing their beauty secrets to you at home. Founded by a couple of pioneers in the dermatological field, they arethe experts when it comes to skin and the trailblazers in at-home treatments.
Inthis role you will be responsible for analyzingdigital data sources, becoming intimately familiar with performance metricsacross our suite of digital products, drawing strategic insights and partneringwith team members to design optimization plans.
•Manage, organize and present data in a clear, concise and actionable format
• Work with analytics product manager to design& deliver proper measurement strategy from product through to business ROI
• Identify gaps in data capture/integrity &partner with technology teams to collaboratively implement enhancements
• Partner with digital peers to develop annual,scientific-based channel/product KPIs
• Manipulate and mine data across digitalproperties and from various sources to discover insights
• Perform practical, action-oriented andcomprehensive data analysis from multiple data sources to aid in thedevelopment of digital marketing strategies
• 3+ years of relatedexperience with web analytics tools, business strategy & digitaltechnologies
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, mathor a related analytical field - MBA preferred
• Advanced financial and statistical modelingskills and understanding of how they apply to web analytics and testing
• Experience analyzing large data sets generatedfrom multiple sources, including Web analytics, site crawls, and third-partydatabases
• Expert-level proficiency in Google Analytics,Mixpanel & Excel
• Experience with technical analyticsimplementation, including website tagging, campaign tracking &classification, debugging, etc.) a plus