Our client is a renowned firm presenting award-winning solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their modern, cutting-edge, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing the brand’s framework, positioning, narrative, visual identity, and overall strategy.
• Lead the development and implementation of the brand’s framework, positioning, narrative, visual identity, and overall strategy across digital, marketing collateral, and experiential channels
• Drive brand growth by executing brand-specific initiatives to drive demand generation and oversee social media and content marketing
• Oversee all aspects of PR by building and implementing the PR strategy to increase brand visibility and awareness
• Direct brand management by ensuring consistent brand messaging across all service offerings, marketing collateral, website, and recruiting activities
• Build and lead a team of social, PR, and branded content experts, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• Evaluate KPIs and measure ROI to drive future initiatives and oversee marketing technology tool selection to support end-to-end customer experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years’ B2B marketing experience
• 5+ years’ leadership experience
• 3+ years’ experience with marketing automation tools and campaign management
• Knowledge of branding, demand generation, performance marketing, business development, social media, market research, and PR