San Francisco, CA
Our client is a leading specialty retailer presenting the latest bold and stylish apparel and accessories. Their edgy, cool, and modern approach inspires individuality every day.
Marketing Director Overview:
As the Marketing Director, you would be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans to drive growth and achieve optimal growth targets.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of marketing, such as strategy development aligned with the company’s overall objectives to drive multi-channel consumer-centric brand
• Develop and implement strategic marketing campaigns connecting all platforms, including website, email, print, and social media, own marketing calendar development and management
• Direct public relations and communications strategies and ensure consistent and cohesive branding and messaging across platforms
• Quickly grow and scale online brands using social and influencer marketing and not spending money
• Fill P&L responsibility, including owning revenue
• Create and implement marketing campaigns that drive revenue
Marketing Director Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7-10 years brand marketing experience
• Enthusiastic leader, experience managing a team and providing marketing direction
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite