Marketing Director, Celebrity Fragrances
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading marketing strategies to drive the business and directing product lifecycle management improvements.
· Direct the development and implementation of innovative marketing strategies to drive the business and achieve company objectives
· Recommend product lifecycle management improvements and manage the category's new product development process
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including R&D, market research, packaging, operations and finance
· Achieve volume and profit targets for sub-brand portfolios and category and remain current of new consumer insights and trends
· Lead brand communications across all media, including TV, print, on-line, and direct-to-consumer promotions
· Bachelor’s degree
· 8-10 years’ marketing or product management experience