Our client is a well-known company presenting the latest must-have accessories and jewelry. Their on-trend, contemporary, and cool designs distinguish them as leaders in the industry across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading product and program marketing campaigns. You would also be responsible for managing strategic planning and training a team.
• Develop and implement product and program marketing campaigns targeted to a diverse set of consumers
• Ensure brand consistency across digital messaging, promotional materials, advertising, public relations, and all other internal and external communications
• Oversee strategic planning, including corporate positioning, market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection, and penetration plans
• Direct all marketing communications, including branding, public relations, community relations, customer loyalty, and digital design and content
• Manage and mentor a marketing team, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance to achieve marketing objectives
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 10+ years’ marketing experience at an accessories/fashion/beauty retail company
• Expertise in omni channel, especially retail stores, concessions and online
• Ability to train a marketing/creative team