Marketing Engagement Specialist | Permanent | Exton, PA
Title: Marketing Engagement Specialist
Location: Exton, PA
- Working with Industry Marketing and Product Marketing teams on planning tactics and offers based on - - Product Line plans and is responsible for executing global, digital tactics.
- Ensuring all deliverables and tasks are scheduled and completed on time, and that leads are processed within 48 hours.
- Using performance information with data insights and recommendations on optimizing the campaign marketing mix to increase the ROI on Marketing spend by identifying what works and what does not.
- Being the subject matter expert for anything regarding emails, landing pages, webinars, segmentation, and lead management within their assigned Industries and Products.
- Managing the execution of global offers and tactics.
- Maintaining planning documentation and accompanying schedules covering deliverables, resources, task assignments, critical path, and milestone dates.
- Entering and maintaining Production SharePoint queue requests and calendars to ensure priorities are clear and transparent across teams.
- Executing scheduled tasks and provide progress updates to Industry and Product Marketing teams.
- Providing reporting and analytics using Adobe Analytics, QlikView, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and other available data sources on performance including response and conversation rates for individual tactics and offers, and tracking results against sales pipeline or attendee targets.
- Promoting, administering, and moderating global webinar events.
- Managing registration process for Webinars and Events.
- Making sure post-event follow up is timely executed, in terms of lead management and professional development units assignment.
- Degree in Marketing
- 2+ years proven experience in B2B Technology
- Project Management knowledge
- PC literacy with appropriate MS Office applications proficiency
- Experience with Email Marketing, Adobe Connect, CRM, Marketing Automation and Reporting
- Marketing Automation is a PLUS
- HTML is a PLUS
- SAP marketing cloud is a HUGE PLUS (currently using this to do their marketing)