Marketing Event Coordinator
Position: Marketing Event Coordinator
Location: NW Suburbs
Salary: Depends on Experience
Our client is a well-known company providing unparalleled software solutions to drive every business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of event planning for tradeshows, conferences, webinars, and sponsorships. You would also be responsible for working with sales and marketing to promote events and drive high-level attendance.
• Manage all aspects of event planning and lead capture activities for events, including tradeshows, conferences, webinars, and sponsorships
• Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to promote, raise awareness, and drive high-levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience
• Oversee registration, speaker abstract submissions, and event collateral; plan and publicize social media content for all stages of the event
• Maintain records of marketing event expenses, contracts, correspondence, and emails; prepare competitive quotes for event materials aligned with the budget
• Coordinates onsite setup and logistics for booth properties, promotional items, and graphic assets to and from event sites aligned with event timelines
• Identify and track promotional item and inventory for event giveaways and holiday packs; direct contract execution for sponsorships and corporate speaking engagements;
• Event coordination and travel coordination experience
• Strong project management, detail oriented, and communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite