Marketing Graphic and Presentation Designer
Our client is a leading marketing and communications firm specializing in brand positioning, digital media, event production, media relations, and reputation management. Their innovative, creative, and integrated approach builds relationships and delivers optimal results across various sectors.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including web, invitations, and mood boards
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Create comprehensive and the highest-level quality presentations for multi-level partners across the company
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices and evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ marketing experience
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop