Marketing Manager - Agency
Our client, a creative agency in the valley is looking for a Marketing Manager. This is a temp to hire or direct hire role for the right candidate.
Objective: The Marketing Manager will work closely with leadership to develop and plan marketing initiatives across all business and platforms; working with internal and external resources to deliver programs on time on budget.
• Proactively uncovering opportunities to promote our company's people, product, and performance in the marketplace.
• Support the creation and execution of the agency’s marketing plan to deliver business development goals.
• Develop marketing plans for important agency initiatives, including events, awards, new products/services, campaigns, promotions and partnerships.
• Manage junior team members to guide and oversee strategies and execution across platforms including the agency social media presence, case study creation, website, awards, blog, newsletter, events and more.
• Plan and execute internal, team-building initiatives.
• Collaborate with leaders to ideate and execute agency/client events.
• Coordinate presence at industry events and awards shows.
• Work directly and collaboratively with C-level executives to bring ideas to life.
• Manage day-to-day execution of the agency’s marketing plan.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Mad writing skills
• Strong communication skills
• Creative and critical thinker
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven ability to create and manage timelines
• Must be a strong multi-tasker who is kind, curious and play nicely in the sandbox with others • Proactive self-starter
• Basic design skills (PowerPoint, Keynote, InDesign)
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
• Experience in event planning execution is a plus.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced, results oriented environment wearing many hats is required (Advertising Agency, Entertainment Company, Tech Company, start-ups).
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."