Our client is a renowned company creating cutting-edge software solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach presents revolutionary solutions across the globe.
In this role, you would collaborate with product marketing, digital marketing, marketing operations, events, and partner marketing. You would also be responsible for implementing an integrated marketing strategy and driving growth through data-driven marketing.
• Manage strategic campaign planning, including building campaign strategy, value propositions and messaging, contact acquisition strategy, and content that drive results.
• Define campaign targets, including defining the target audience and its preferences, needs, and challenges
• Identify and modify mix of assets and activities to engage the audience, generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), and grow and close the pipeline
• Partner with the content strategist to develop content driving online programs, webcasts, call campaigns, and events
• Manage event campaigns and lead generation campaigns to reach target audience and achieve metrics
•Direct reporting, analyze marketing generated pipeline, implement action plans to address gaps, and ensure leads are followed-up
• 7+ years’ B2B demand generation experience
• 2+ years’ SaaS software marketing experience, preferably at a small company or startup
• Experience in strategy, planning, and execution of integrated marketing programs