Our client is an iconic company presenting an extensive portfolio of top entertainment and the latest information. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies, annual marketing plans, and annual advertising and promotion budgets.
• Manage, develop, and implement marketing promotion campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
• Partner collaboratively with cross-functional team members to develop and maintain integrated content
• Ensure adherence to budget and compliance requirements; generate and present reports to the manager
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ marketing and media experience
• Events management experience