Our client is an iconic company presenting groundbreaking digital business solutions across the globe. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing product launch campaigns and driving creative development. You would also be responsible for working with marketing operations and analytics teams to execute campaigns across channels.
• Implement marketing campaigns across multiple channels, such as email, web, onsite, and third party media
• Partner collaboratively with cross-functional team members to develop and maintain integrated content
• Oversee all aspects of web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Conduct performance metric analysis; gather data for marketing reports; provide support to the content and communications teams for a variety of marketing programs
• Analyze collected marketing data to optimize ad campaigns; provide strategic recommendations; remain current on emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-6 years’ marketing experience