Our client is an iconic digital platform connecting individuals across the globe. Their innovative, creative, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and marketing plans.
• Manage target account strategy to support account-based selling and implement sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs
• Oversee annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted sales accounts and new accounts to accelerate existing opportunities
• Maintain relationships with vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs, including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
• Manage, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
• Establish omni-channel marketing best practices, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, and social media
on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
• 2-7 years’ high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing experience
• Proven experience executing multi-part event and demand generation programs
• B2B hi-tech company background