Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
As the Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for supporting the Digital SMB strategy and supports key stakeholders across marketing, sales, and product teams.
• Support the Digital SMB strategy and supports key stakeholders across marketing, sales, and product teams
• Assist with SMB forms optimization use-cases for paid and organic channels and the needed cross-functional communication
• Help with all brief creation needed for any Digital SMB initiatives and act as the SMB visitor evangelist by supporting the continual optimization of the visitor prospect and customer journey
• Maintain the proper balance between lead generation, branding, and user experience and maximize the conversion of quality leads at scale
• Leverage experience with content marketing, lead generation, case studies, nurture campaigns, paid acquisition, co-marketing, and funnel optimization.
• Increase on-page conversion rates (CRO) to improve the efficiency of generated SMB pipeline across the site
• 5-8 years’ overall digital, marketing, SMB, user experience with increasing responsibility, scope, outcomes, and business impact
• Experience in SMB persona, SMB user journey, and overall small business needs
• Background in other online marketing disciplines, such as UX, user testing, and marketing operations
• Experience in writing briefs and ability to articulate ideas via exec-ready decks