Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
As the Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for managing the customer pipeline, researching customer accounts, understanding customer use cases, and supporting cross-functional product marketing managers through the customer engagement process.
• Research top customer accounts by aligning with product, industry and sales teams and build a strong pipeline of customer leads for a consistent cadence of customer references
• Create customer presentations to pitch co-marketing opportunities and develop qualifying customer stories and references to leverage in various marketing materials
• Support company events to showcase top customer stories, including demos, speaking engagements, marketing materials, and campaigns
• Own flawless execution, track and measure customer success, and report weekly metrics and provide consistent and clear communication to ensure customer success
• Build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies, including creative, legal, finance, support, sales and marketing experts
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus
• 5-8 years of experience in product or corporate marketing
• Experience developing innovative and compelling presentations
• Background launching new technology solutions through innovative ideas that are relevant and resonate with our initiatives
• Experience in customer or partner marketing
• Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote