Creative Services Jobs
The Marketing Manager sits within the global marketing team at my clients HQ in Orange, CA. They will lead marketing campaigns and product launches, and help execute marketing strategies for all tattoo brands in the clients portforlio, these brands consist of Tattoo Supply, Ink, and Tattoo Supply. Reporting to the CMO , this manager will lead an integrated marketing strategy across all brands. You have expertise in product marketing, digital marketing and brand strategy. You must excel at marrying science and creativity to delight customers and partners, working with cross-functional teams to build brands. You excel in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and creative environment and enjoys working collaboratively.
• Establish long-term brand vision, brand identity and creative direction that ensure consistency in messaging across all player touchpoints.
• Oversee day to day execution and strategy for all digital channels, including paid media, email, affiliates, social media, organic and digital content distribution.
• Develop and execute successful product launches and manage the GTM calendar.
• Generate monthly summaries/ongoing live reporting for detail marketing campaigns and performance, in conjunction with the brands digital marketing manager.
• Manage all marketing budgets in order to maximize ROI.
• Assist in ensuring all marketing programs are executed per brand, legal, and regulatory guidelines.
• Regularly updates senior leadership on progress and performance, including but not limited to the CMO.
• Lead multi-channel marketing strategies across all applicable channels to ensure creative, messaging, and targeting is aligned and consistent.
• Leverage consumer insights to increase visibility of go-to-market product launches.
• Programs, digital segmentation strategies, as well as lead generation.
• Brainstorms/researches new and creative digital and marketing strategies - identify trends and insights.
• Assists CMO in strategic brand and campaign planning.
Leadership & Development
• Guides marketing team members by providing expertise and insight for all marketing initiatives and product launches.
• Manages and develops digital marketing team, providing feedback, direction, and project prioritization guidance through thought leadership.
• Builds strong, cross-functional relationships with stakeholders and internal business partners.
• Leads by example.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of marketing experience with proven results.
• 3+ years of experience as a manager preferred.
• Project management and coordination across teams and external partners.
• Experience in brand management, brand strategy, product marketing
• Experience building marketing strategies and building tactical plans
• Excellent grasp of brand marketing, social media, website metrics, and digital marketing best practices.
• Demonstrable experience with managing brand marketing calendars, promotion calendars and product launches/GTM
• Exceptional skills in prioritizing, problem-solving, and presenting concepts and ideas to others.