Development Tech Jobs
San Francisco, CA
Our client is a renowned entertainment company creating revolutionary solutions to effortlessly stream your favorite shows. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Guide strategic development process across multiple teams - managing marketing plan from the ground up.
- Lead development of creative and collaborate with the Marketing, Content/Programming, Audience Development, Events, Product/Tech, Originals, Brand Management, Consumer Products, Creative, and other teams on execution.
- Run cross functional meetings and keep project momentum going across a diverse set of teams.
- Manage data gathering and analysis, with a keen eye for optimizations/learnings to continuously evolve our approach. Identify meaningful ways to communicate campaign results to licensing partners across the world.
- Own creative briefs/requests and track marketing assets through the production pipeline with clear communication to all stakeholders.
- Work with our cross-functional marketing team to record and distribute creative notes after meetings.
- Lead creative brainstorm sessions built to identify effective creative and marketing strategies to drive awareness and viewership.
- Champion our content and inform all marketing and creative stakeholders, as well as key partners, on the IP and marketing plan.
Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years professional experience in a digital marketing role and/or marketing campaign management; cross-functional campaign management experience required.
- Professional familiarity with deliverables for broadcast, digital and social (Facebook, Instagram, display banners, programmatic, etc.).
- Proven strategic and creative capabilities (developing and executing creative campaigns, dreaming up (or identifying) ‘big ideas,’ and the communicating those ideas across teams and up the ladder)
- A passion for data, including experience with qual/quant testing, data-informed campaign planning and creative optimization.