Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
Marketing Manager Overview:
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and marketing plans.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
• Establish omni-channel marketing best practices, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, PR, social media
• Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals and strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
Marketing Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven digital marketing management experience
• Strong knowledge of digital platforms