Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge marketing solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their modern, innovative, and integrated approach is revolutionizing the industry every day.
As the Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for working directly with the sales and marketing leadership teams to drive the company’s market presence and increase prospect engagement.
• Drive the company’s market presence and increase prospect engagement in partnership with sales and marketing leadership teams
• Develop and implement marketing campaigns designed to generate qualified leads from the company’s strategic target account list
• Manage email marketing campaigns targeting various customer segments to grow the brand’s customer base through acquisition, retention, and behavioral triggered campaigns
• Optimize lead nurturing workflows to convert leads into customers and establish email nurture flows to engage and qualify captured leads and convert to qualified leads
• Measure marketing campaign performance, levergage data to improve methods of driving demand and revenue
• Bachelor’s degree
• Marketing Automation Manager experience, preferably within the SaaS space
• Knowledge of HTML, email-campaign best practices, and email fundamentals, including reputation, spam, security, and deliverability
• Strong background with sales & marketing software, preferably Salesforce and Marketo