Marketing Manager, Employee Communications and Engagement
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
In this position, you would direct communication and engagement programs to keep employees connected, involved, and enthusiastic about the company’s culture Initiatives and employee opportunities.
• Direct the communication and engagement programs to keep employees connected, involved, and enthusiastic about the company’s culture Initiatives and employee opportunities
• Develop internal campaigns to drive awareness, understanding, and employee support of strategic initiatives and programs
• Work with key stakeholders to understand upcoming initiatives and implement integrated program plans
• Manage event logistics, create talk tracks and FAQs, and guide strategic messaging, branding, and positioning
• Ensure all content is consistent across all collateral, platforms, and processes; align content with the company’s objectives and values
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key leaders and divisional internal clients; serve as clients’ key contact and trusted counselor for communication issues
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ marketing, employee communications, and/or event management experience
• Experience writing marketing and/or internal communications preferred