Marketing Manager, Entertainment
Our client is an iconic entertainment company with significant global reach. Their collaborative, innovative, and imaginative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating and executing media plans for print, radio, TV, and traditional online. You would also be responsible for directing print, TV, and radio trafficking with internal and external partners.
• Develop and implement media plans for print, radio, TV, traditional online, social and out-of-home tactics in partnership with the media planning team
• Present concepts, develop strategy, review proposals, provide feedback, meet with vendors, and evaluate recaps
• Oversee digital advertising creative content, including concept development, asset delivery, internal approvals, and trafficking
• Direct print, TV, and radio trafficking with internal and external partners, including the media team and trafficking agency
• Manage production and ideation of key initiatives and collaborate with shared creative services and internal creative teams
• Provide support for other department initiatives, including experiential and special projects as necessary
• Experience creating and executing marketing plans across multiple media platforms
• Creative execution, entertainment marketing, and marketing operations experience
• Understanding of media plans and working with media agencies
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."