Marketing Manager, Fragrance
Our client is a global cosmetic company that has an impressive portfolio of products and is one of the strongest consumer brands in the world. They believe in inspiring a life of beauty across all cultures and nationalities.
As part of the team you will be working with extremely creative minds in a refreshingly inclusive and collaborative environment. If you want to be a part of an extremely successful company that promotes beauty as a lifestyle, then this is the position for you.
In this freelance role, you will be a brand champion within the US market. You will take initiative and go beyond the day-to-day responsibilities.
- Responsible for optimizing brand growth on the US market, while ensuring global image, standards and direction is upheld
- Design business strategies locally to achieve sales targets
- Work closely with Brand Headquarter office to develop marketing plans and support tools that meet the needs of the US market
- Identification and implementation of a US specific brand strategy and annual brand plan - Propose optimal brand direction to Director
- Responsible for brand development, analyses & reporting, initiatives and recommendations
- Bachelors degree required
- 5 years beauty related experience, preferably in higher end luxury arena
- Extensive knowledge of the US fragrance luxury environment
- Strong presence
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong planning/organizing, analytical & problem solving skills