Commercialization Marketing Manager
Location: Peachtree City, GA
Must be ONSITE 40 hours/week
Duration: On-going Contract (possibility to convert to full time)
Start: January 2019
Department: Marketing Communications
The Commercialization Lead is responsible for the collaboration and planning efforts between the Product Marketing, Program Management and Marketing Communication groups to help strategize new campaigns for new products. Create effective and integrated marketing and promotional plans that are delivered to the most impactful target audiences in order to drive profitable growth for assigned business unit.
- Understand the Agile ProLaunch New Product Introduction process and participate as a team member, create work packages and collaborate with key stakeholders. i.e. website updated, spec sheets complete, simple brochure.
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral that explains the market positioning for identified key audiences. Work with the commercialization design team and copywriters to ensure brand messaging. Write drafts and main points for materials.
- Diligent use of project tracker to manage timelines
- Product Marketing Positioning. Understand why new product is created. Work with product management team to understand target markets and end-users and develop messaging and commercialization plan. Help to create message map, simplified positioning guide & clear value propositions
- Be a subject-matter expert on assigned product lines to the Marcomm content & demand generation team as well as to Marcomm agencies (i.e. provide key points for initial draft press releases)
- Capable of providing customer presentations on the programs and launches
- Track budget against activities. Utilize measurement systems to determine effectiveness of commercialization programs.
- Write creative briefs and insure approvals.
- Create or collaborate to build effective presentations for internal and external use to support product sell-in, explain positioning or to gain buy-in and approval of commercialization activities.
- Meet with customers on a regular basis. For major launches visit customers and deliver sales presentations, with the sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing-related field or a technical/engineering degree with marketing management experience
- Minimum 5-7 years marketing experience
- Expert at organizational navigation and proven ability to lead cross-functional teams
- A high technical acumen with the ability to distill complex information into concise communication—both verbal and written
- Expert project management proficiency with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Please reply with resume as the first step. Feel free to forward this along to your network! We pay $$ for referrals if we place them in a job.